3/09/2015

February Favourites 2015



Hey everyone ! Today I wanna show you my February Favourites. 

First of all I wanna show you my favourite nail polish. It's been absolutely my fav since my sister gave it to me on Christmas Day. It's an essie nail polish as you can see on the picture, in the colour 52 thigh high. The colour is a lovely sparkling dark red. 

The Crabtree&Evelyn "Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy" Hand Cream has been my favourite hand cream throughout January and February and I still use it very often now. The scent is Iced Rose which I personally really love. I also liked the cream really much 'cause my hands were really dry due to the cold weather in February. 

Another thing that I aboslutey loved is my Krasilnikoff Coffee to go mug. I think it really looks cute. Acutally I havn't really drunk coffee out of it (haha I don't like coffee) but I used it for drinking tea. 

The next thing I want to show you is the essence Sun Club 2in1 bronzing powder in the colour 10 sunshine. I use it for my daily make-up since I got it at the end of February. I really recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice bronzing powder which is not expensive. 

The last thing I am going to show you guys today is the Absolute Nude Eyshadow Palette from Catrice. Out of all the eyeshadow palettes I am owning it's my favourite. You must know I love nude eyeshadows. 

I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost. Do you want English Posts on my blog more often? I would really enjoy writing more :)

I wish you a nice week xxx


2 Kommentare:

  1. sehr schöner blog :-)

    ich baue mir gerade einen neuen blog auf und würde mich sehr darüber freuen wenn du mal vorbeischauen würdest oder mir vielleicht sogar folgen würdest :-)

    auf meinem blog soll es hauptsächlich um mode,beauty,fotografie und reisen gehen

    liebe grüße :-)

    http://vielleichtlieberdoch.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your english improved so much! You're really, really good!
    Proud of you <3
    Pekanali

    AntwortenLöschen

Share some love ♥ leave a comment ♥